Free Global Shipping
Shipped as Kitset
3 Year Warranty
Nīkau is the only indigenous palm tree in New Zealand (named by NZ Māori) and is greatly admired for its strength and beauty. The fronds from the palm were traditionally used for thatching and weaving. The design came after David took a walk into a secluded section of New Zealand bush. David sought to create a light that was solid at each end, but grew into an open bulbous section; just like the form of a Nīkau palm. Nīkau could be a great light for the corner of a room, a foyer space, or a stairwell. In 2015, Nīkau won a Red Dot Design Award for lighting design.
- Shipped in environmentally friendly packaging.
- Easy assembly at home via PDF or online video.
- One size.
- 13 Standard colour options (custom colours on request).
- Comes with suspension wire (if size is applicable), cord and bulb holder (and ceiling canopy for North American orders).
- E26/E27 lamp/bulb required, see more info here. .
- Intended for dry interior spaces.
Width: 405 mm (16”)
Height: 1615 mm (64”)
Depth: 405 mm (16”)
Weight: 1.4 kg (3.1 lb)
880mm x 200mm x 70mm (35” x 8” x 3”)
Volume: 0.012m3 (0.4ft3)
Weight: 2kg (4.4lb)
E27 / (E26 USA) - max. 60W(Not Supplied)
White(one or two sides)
Black one side(inside or outside)
Black two sides
Winner, Red Dot Award, Germany, 2015
Scan this QR code with you phone camera
Simply scan the code (iPhone) or select Google Lens (Android) in you camera options. This will take you directly to the AR experience. To change size, go back to our website and select a different size and repeat.
Need specific information? Ask us a question via chat.